Chrosziel CDM-MK-Z Zoom Motor
- Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9
- Fujinon MK 50-135mm T2.9
- Compact: all components fit in one housing
- Controlled via Sony handgrip: no need for additional accessories – other LANC equipment is supported as well
- Mounted to Lens: two captive screws keeping the servo unit permanently fixed to the lens
- Camera control signals forwarded: control commands are immediately looped through to the camera (e.g. menu / user buttons)
The mounting of the Lens Motorization MK-Zoom is very comfortable.
- Screw the two screws into the threads at the Fujinon lens
- Connect the D-Tap power cable with the appropriate camera ports
- Connect the two Jack cables with the handgrip and the camera
The slightly rounded CDM-MK-Z housing fits perfectly with the Fujinon lens. The gear meshes exactly with the zoom gear ring of the lens.
The integrated PCB with CPU of the zoom motor set instantaneously control commands that come from a SONY or any other LANC-compatible handle.